A Market that Rewards the ‘Sponsors’
The kinship, camaraderie and loyalty of the military is legendary and unrivaled. As a result, it can also be a bit of a “closed club.” That’s why it pays to be a sponsor at your local military installation. Once you are, the power of word-of-mouth takes over quickly. That’s one reason why MilitaryAvenue.com traffic has grown so quickly and continues to build. It’s also why there is so much power in reaching the military on a site specifically intended for this unique audience.
A few of the key benefits of an Installation Sponsorship
Central Michigan University – Sponsor of 6 installations two years running, including the Pentagon
The perfect option for companies looking to raise awareness within a local base community, this sponsorship package is designed to fit the needs of regional firms or brands interested in a specific installation or geographic area. As a Base Sponsor your company will be integrated into MilitaryAvenue.com content dedicated to a specific installation. For an annual fee, your company will receive premiere placement as the exclusive sponsor for your selected installation. Multiple base packages are available.
This program includes:
• Exclusive Sponsor Category Banner on all pages for selected military installation, links to extensive “more information” page.
• Preferred placement in the local business directory of selected installation.
• Preferred placement in the Military Rewards directory of selected installation.
• Listing includes company logo, up to six images and a 100-character position statement.
• Top placement in directory listings.
• Sponsor summary and web link on MilitaryAvenue.com web site.
• Opportunity to include up to six additional base specific images.
• Direct link to company website.
• Logo included in “Upcoming Local Events” page of selected installation.
• Opportunities to deliver sponsor promotional materials to military community at special events and through mailings.
Your Sponsorship will allow our services to grow and further assist military families. We will work hard to make sure you are rewarded as the “Sponsor”.
Still want more information? Call our team at 616.855.4134 or send an email to email@example.com.
616.855.4134 – Office
616.821.6919 – CellPosted byLeanneonTuesday, November 24, 2009Labels:Base Sponsorship