Welcoming our Military to your place of business
Here are ideas to jump start your recognition of Veteran's Day. Make it something that makes veterans and their families feel appreciated:
- First of all offer a Veterans Day Special, for our veterans. Offer something from the heart that you know your military-veteran customers will appreciate. It is only a small token of what they have done for us!
- Hang a "Veterans, Thank You" sign on your door (Something like: http://militarymarketing.militaryavenue.com/2010/05/what-does-your-storefront-or-website.html)
- Sponsor or become involved in a Veteran's Day parade and encourage others as well
- Add a special event to our Event Calendar so the new military families get the word about the local area (How to place an event on MilitaryAvenue)
- Have your sales staff made aware of military customers and task the staff to thank them for their service
|An example of a Military Reward for Veterans Day|
(click on image for detail)
- First of all, if you are having a Veterans Day Special, log on to your account and update your reward. Do this before November 1st so that it will be included in our monthly-Alerts!
- If you are not a MilitaryAvenue Partner yet NOW is the time! A Military Discount year round equals free advertising! (List with us)
- If you are offering a remarkable military discount or incentive for our Veterans we will add it to our growing list - Veterans Day 2011 - Military Discounts. Last year's list was circulated by official military-organizations, military-spouse and family groups, and so much more and is STILL looked at every day.
To show our appreciation for your support to our veterans and their families we are having a "We Thank Veterans Campaign" until November 11th! Make the promise to thank veterans and we will offer you a ten percent (10%) discount on any upgrades with the discount code, "VETERANS". Log in to your account and build your upgrade! During checkout enter the discount code and it will be automatically discounted and your ad year starts again! Thank you!
Supporting the Relocation, Travel and Lifestyle Needs of the American Military Family