On the first of every month MilitaryAvenue Alerts is published to thousands of members of the military community around the country with your ad shared with your community.
Your ad is visible to the Military Community on MilitaryAvenue.com at your base or post 24/7.
These are service-members and spouses, the decision makers, that are interested in the latest & most up to date military-discount and -incentive in their area, your area!
Do you keep your MilitaryAvenue ad up to date? Your ad should not be stagnant, just like a business-marketing plan isn’t stagnant; otherwise it will not grow. April is Month of the Military Child. May is Month of the Military Family. The Friday before Mother’s Day is Military Spouse Appreciation Day. Memorial Day is a day of Remembrance. June starts the PCS season. July is a great time to appreciate the freedoms our military have fought so hard to keep. As the calendar changes so does the opportunity to update your ad. Do more then just leave a stagnant message. Let them know your company cares, is current and wants to be part of their community.
The most up to date ads are listed first in the Alerts email that is sent out each month. The most up to date ads are more likely to be featured on Military Discounts at Facebook. The most up to date ads are featured on our home page!
A great action-item to add to your electronic-calendar is a monthly-recurrence: “Update my ad on MilitaryAvenue”.Questions to ask yourself each month:
- Has my physical-address changed?
- Has my email changed?
- Is my phone number up to date?
- Does my business profile convey my professionalism and desire to meet my military-families needs? (You have 500 characters in your coupon and 1,000 characters in your Business Profile. The First Class package and higher have even more points-of-impact!)
- With a First-Class ad or above you can have a picture. Is your photo up to date?
- Consider having a standard Military-Discount but then adding something special for that month. Need some ideas?
We want to help you reach the military-community! Be sure to put your best foot forward for them.
– The MilitaryAvenue.com team
PS: Do you want to receive monthly-Military Alerts also? Sign-up here: http://www.militaryavenue.com/answers/signup.aspx. (This is different then your Business Partner Account!) Be sure to select your nearest-installation when creating your user profile so that we know which ‘Alerts’ to send your way!