Month of the Military Child and your recognition
April, the month of the military-child, will be here before we know it. MilitaryAvenue.com is prepared to recognize these resilient, strong, and ready to serve children. But we need your help!
MilitaryAvenue.com will be having a sweepstakes of prizes for our military-families all month and we would invite you to participate. With your gift (valued over $20, see below for ideas) we will upgrade your MilitaryAvenue Partner Ad to a General’s Package for six months. This is over a $100 value. What a great win-win situation. You recognize the military-family and we will make sure you are recognized in your military-community!
Source: militaryblog.militaryavenue.com via MilitaryAvenue.com on Pinterest
What kind of things make great gifts for our military families for an online giveaway?
- Gift cards to national retailers, like Target, Amazon, WalMart
- Gift cards to your own online store, especially if it is child-friendly
- Items from your inventory or something you can provide that you can ship to a military family around the world.
- A Gift card to a local-store is not an acceptable gift since our winners will be from around the globe.
If you would like to participate, first of all Thank you! Thank you for recognizing the sacrifices our military-children make. Secondly, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating what you would like to give to a deserving military-family. If your offer is accepted we will let you know where to ship your gift and your business card or pamphlet to be included with the gift.
* If you already own a General’s Package we will upgrade your package to a Featured Partner. Current Featured Partners can take $120 off their renewal.
* Do you have more then one Partner Ad? The offer for a free upgrade applies to one of your ads.
Join Us Posted byLeanne KocsisonFriday, March 23, 2012Labels:giveaway,Month of the Military Child,Supporting the Military Community